Time to get the bunting out - Donorfy has come top in the Fundraising Magazine Charity CRM Survey 2016, less than a year since Donorfy launched. The survey had responses from 340 organisations and we are chuffed to find out that Donorfy users' votes made us:
- BEST product for functionality
- BEST product for cost
- BEST product for integration
- BEST product for ease of use
- BEST product for accessibility
- BEST product for customisability
- BEST supplier for support
- BEST supplier for product upgrades
- BEST supplier for knowledge of the charity sector
- BEST supplier for commitment to the charity sector
- BEST supplier for investment in development
And Donorfy users were unanimous in saying they would recommend Donorfy to another charity.
Thank you to all of our clients who gave Donorfy such fantastic results.
Want to see what all the fuss is about?
Want to see the survey? Subscribers to Civil Society Fundraising can see it here*.
* due to an administrative oversight, Civil Society originally omitted Donorfy from the survey. They have since provided the data that revealed Donorfy's scores and these are the results shown above. They printed this correction in the June 2016 edition of Fundraising Magazine: