Whether you’re a fundraiser, a charity database manager or a third sector consultant, we know that you’re constantly on the lookout for smarter, better ways of managing that all-important donor data, building relationships and meeting your goals.
Here are 4 reasons why Donorfy is the fastest growing nonprofit CRM in the UK:
- Your CRM no longer has to be endlessly configurable and complicated.
- Donorfy was created to work specifically for nonprofits.
- Implementing Donorfy for your organisation costs a fraction of what you would expect to pay for other systems.
- Training costs are lower due to the intuitive nature of the software
- Integrations: plays nicely with your other tools like MailChimp, Eventbrite, Stripe & GoCardless
- Provides built-in features to support all kinds of fundraising activities including Individual Giving, Trusts and Foundations, Corporate, Legacies, Major Donors, Community fundraising & more
Cloud-based & scaleable
- Though we pride ourselves on being accessible even to the smallest charities with the smallest budget, our cloud-based design means Donorfy can easily scale up to handle very large volumes of donations, like the annual BBC Radio 4 Christmas Appeal.
- No roadblocks for charities to be able to quickly and successfully process large volumes of donations and manage all of the new donor data that comes with those campaigns.