Pre-sales CRM demonstrator
Home-based, part time
We are looking for an engaging, enthusiastic and motivated home-based CRM demonstrator to help us quickly build our client base in the UK charity and nonprofit sector. This role is currently 50% part-time with flexibility to agree when you will work, with the possibility to extend to full-time in the future.
Donorfy is the UK's fastest growing CRM solution for charities. You will play a fundamental role in our small but growing team, achieving our ambitious growth objectives by taking inbound sales leads, qualifying them and converting them to closed deals by doing fantastic software demonstrations tailored to their needs and leading them to place an order.
We are a small team so you will no doubt get involved in other aspects of the business. Therefore a flexible can-do attitude is essential.
We all work from our homes keeping in touch daily via Slack and Skype, and meet up from time to time for face-to-face meetings in the Brighton area.
- Respond to inbound sales leads, qualify them and arrange product demonstrations.
- Understand customer needs and deliver compelling Donorfy demonstrations to show how it meets them. Demonstrations are mostly online, but in some cases face to face, potentially anywhere in UK but usually in London.
- Work with our partners to organise estimates for their professional services.
- Close sales.
- Respond to questions on social media in the fundraising sector about CRM options.
- Represent and uphold the company's brand values.
Candidates must have all of the following:
- Excellent presentation, communication skills - verbal and written.
- A bright, friendly, trustworthy demeanour that comes across on the phone.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and describe them in simple terms, creating resources (presentation slides etc) to help when necessary.
- Tenacity, initiative and a positive attitude.
- Credibility and creativity - it's your job to demonstrate that Donorfy meets their needs, and to ensure that they have grasped that. Sometimes that means coming up with creative (but realistic) solutions on the spot.
- Ability to hold your own when the conversation gets a little technical. Not deeply, but you need to understand what an API is and to have an general awareness technologies used by people in the charity/non-profit sector.
- Knowledge of the role of a CRM solution, in any organisation.
- Strong organisation skills - keeping on top of multiple sales opportunities and their follow-ups.
- Suitable environment for working from home, with reliable internet connection and without distractions.
- Within easy reach of Brighton area for regular face-to-face meetings with other members of the team.
And as many of the following as possible:
- Experience of Donorfy.
- Understanding of the UK charity and nonprofit sector and their needs with regard to fundraising and CRM.
- Knowledge and/or experience of professional fundraising practices.
- Experience with one or more of the CRM software solutions used in the UK charity sector.
- Previous experience demonstrating complex software solutions.
- Proficiency with online conferencing and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Donorfy, Insightly, Capsule, HubSpot or similar CRM.
- Proven B2B sales experience with track record of achievement.
- The job is 50% part-time - we can be flexible about how the working week is arranged as long as it fits the needs of business.
- The job is salary based, or freelance equivalent. Salary dependent on fit and experience. Possibility for future commission payments based on attainment.
- This role reports to the CEO.
- Product and industry training can be provided.
- There will be a trial period of one week unpaid (apart from any expenses).
- Success of the role will ultimately be based on the ratio of opportunities to successful sales.
Please get in touch using the form below. Closing date: 17.00 on 5th January 2018.