Donorfy Nonprofit Heroes Ebook
Modern advice for modern charities from leading fundraising experts
For the past year, the Donorfy team has been interviewing handpicked 'Nonprofit Heroes’ in search of valuable insight and useful anecdotes to share with you about fundraising and the nonprofit sector.
We talked to influencers to find out what they think about current fundraising models, relationship building, using CRM systems like Donorfy, and how technology is changing the game.
Our heroes come all different sorts of backgrounds, including:
- ‘Tech for good’ professionals creating nonprofit technology
- Journalists, marketers and communication strategists
- Nonprofit sector professionals and fundraisers
- And more....
This ebook features twelve select interviews, each edited for brevity and impact. You can find the originals and new nonprofit heroes interviews on our blog.
And while you’re there, why not take a moment to see why Donorfy topped the Charity CRM survey two years in a row and is the fastest-growing CRM for UK non-profits?
You can get started for free, so I promise it’s worth your time - once you’ve finished reading these interviews, of course!
Featuring interviews with:
- Caroline Lucas, Green Party MP
- Jonathan Waddingham, JustGiving
- Kevin Kibble, CEO at Nurture Network
- Kirsty Marrins, charity comms specialist
- Daryl Upsall, international fundraising expert
- Dawn Varley, fundraising data expert
- Sally Gunnell, British Olympian
- Ian McQuillin, fundraising champion
- Howard Lake, UK Fundraising
- Matt Collins, third sector marketer
- Helen Priest, digital fundraiser expert
- Ivan Wainewright , CRM consultant