Simple pricing - no hidden extras
Donorfy is software-as-a-service - you pay as you go with a subscription that includes your use of the software, support and hosting. No down-payment. Pricing is based on the number of constituents in your database.
Start your journey to a better, cloud-based CRM with Donorfy Essentials. Including online giving, email and events. No more spreadsheets.
Grow your fundraising with Donorfy Professional by managing high-value relationships, visualise your data and save time with automation.
According to number of constituents. See table below.
Up to 500 constituents. Unlimited users. Support included.
- Constituent management
- Comms Preferences
- Timeline - Activity and comms log
- Send emails via Gmail, Outlook
- Online donation pages via credit/debit card via Stripe
- Income processing - one-off and recurring income
- Lists (reports and queries)
- Import and Export
- MailChimp integration
- Eventbrite integration
- JustGiving integration
- GoCardless integration
- Stripe integration
- PCA Predict integration
up to 500 constituents - £0/mo
More than 500 constituents? Choose Professional.
Unlimited constituents. Unlimited users. Priority support included.
Features include all ESSENTIALS features, plus:
- Automatic Gift Aid tax reclaims
- Opportunity management for Major Donors, Trusts, Foundations, Legacies
- Accounts System export
- Website integration via widgets for Stripe (credit/debit cards) and GoCardless (Direct Debits)
- Send-To-Donorfy email integration
- Data API for analysing Donorfy data using external tools such as Power BI, Tableau
- Batch entry for high-volume income processing
- Campaign Segmentation
- Import standing order files
- Connect to external Direct Debit providers using EFT features.
Option: the Donorfy API
- Full REST API that provides powerful Donorfy integration possibilities for developers. £59/mo.
Option: use your own Microsoft Azure Subscription
- Provide more control over performance; access to SQL back end. Donorfy fee: £59/mo. Your Azure Subscription depends on the options selected but needs an Azure SQL database. Microsoft product sponsorship (available to qualifying charities) applies to your Azure subscription. Mandatory for 30,000 constituents or more.
up to 1,000 constituents - £99/mo
up to 2,500 constituents - £129/mo
up to 5,000 constituents - £159/mo
up to 10,000 constituents - £219/mo
up to 20,000 constituents - £269/mo
up to 30,000 constituents - £319/mo
up to 50,000 constituents - £419/mo
up to 75,000 constituents - £519/mo
up to 100,000 constituents - £599/mo
up to 150,000 constituents - £789/mo
up to 200,000 constituents - £929/mo
up to 300,000 constituents - £1,149/mo
up to 400,000 constituents - £1,359/mo
up to 500,000 constituents - £1,559/mo
Transaction processing fees
A transaction processing charge of 0.5% is charged for all transactions processed by the Donorfy web widgets, Campaign donation pages and the API. The fees are collected retrospectively by Direct Debit along with the Donorfy subscription.
Important pricing information
Prices subject to VAT at the standard rate.
Payment is by Direct Debit only. Fees are collected on/around 15th month for the prior month’s usage, based on the maximum number of constituents during the month in question. All constituents (whether active or inactive) are included in the count.
Do you charge VAT? Not our charge as such, but yes, we are obliged to collect VAT at the standard rate.
Do you accept any payment method other than Direct Debit? Unfortunately not - to keep admin costs and Donorfy pricing low we do not accept any other payment method.
Can I extend my free trial? We are normally happy to extend a trial on request if you need a little more time to evaluate it. Please contact us if you wish to do so.
Do your prices include training? There are training resources in the support site. If you would like to know the costs for training by a Donorfy Partner then please get in touch with them - they will be happy to help.
Do I need to give payment information when taking out a trial? No - no payment information is required for either the free trial or for Donorfy Essentials.
How much will it cost to migrate my data into Donorfy? That depends. You can use the Donorfy File Upload feature to load data using an Excel workbook - that is included in Donorfy. If you have a more complex migration requirement then please contact us and we can introduce you to the right partner to provide you with an estimate.
Do you charge for the Gift Aid claim service? No - we no longer make a charge for that. The only charge you pay is the Donorfy subscription, with no hidden costs.
What do you charge for online donations? Yes. The amount you end up paying is the Donorfy transaction processing fee (see above), plus the fees retained by the payment gateways Stripe and GoCardless. Overall fees are lower than other providers' fees.
Can I see an older price list? Old price lists can be seen here. These price lists are for reference only. Current pricing is this page.