Why work for us?
We offer the best cloud-based SaaS CRM solution in the third sector, and our talented team help good causes get the most out of their software - and do more of what matters. We're a privately owned, value-based company that's dedicated to investing in staff, the product and client impact. But that's not all - we have grand plans for growth. So, if you're someone who shares our values and is ready to use your skills to help good causes thrive, you could just be our next 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer.
Customer Support is part of our wider Customer Success team. Our focus is to work directly with our amazing customers to understand and resolve their questions, and help them get the best experience of using Donorfy.Here's what you'll be up to:
- Problem-solving: You'll be the go-to for resolving technical incidents and problems, and you'll triage support requests for 3rd-line support.
- Product expert: You'll become a Donorfy expert, knowing the ins and outs of how it works - and how it can be used to help customers reach their goals.
- Finding solutions: You'll work with the engineering team to ensure customer support can resolve escalated customer inquiries, minimising the impact on developers.
- Elevating customer experience: You'll constantly seek ways to make our customers happier by identifying improvements to our product, processes, and reducing any friction points.
Your to-do list will include:
- Take ownership of assigned support tickets, responding to and resolving cases in line with team KPI’s.
- Help to improve processes and address any bottlenecks for specific ticket types.
- Collaborate with the team to analyse support issues and identify ways to improve the product, our processes and the knowledge base, to eliminate problems and reduce the need for people to raise tickets.
- Develop and document best practices for using Donorfy for common business requirements (e.g. running a membership scheme).
- Assist the 3rd line engineer in identifying frequently escalated tickets and work with the development team to ensure subsequent requests can be fielded by the customer support team.
Our success is built on the quality of our product - and retaining our great reputation. To be successful in this role, you'll need to be a good fit for our culture and exemplify our values.
You should apply if:
- You have previous experience working within a support team for a SaaS business.
- Having excellent knowledge and experience of charity fundraising, and what charities do in general, is preferred.
- You have understanding or experience of Donorfy or other CRM used in fundraising (Raiser’s Edge, ThankQ, Salesforce, Dynamics etc).
- You have experience with, or the ability to quickly learn, the tools our customers integrate Donorfy with, such as Mailchimp and Eventbrite.
- You have experience supporting multi-tenant SaaS applications.
Skills you'll need:
- Comfortable understanding fundraising CRM data.
- Solid Excel skills.
- The ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Ability to solve highly complex problems with a methodical approach.
- Competent with HTML, APIs and T-SQL
- Very organised - keeping on top of competing priorities, keeping your calendar current, using email and Slack, and attending meetings.
- A willingness to dive straight in.
We'd love it if you are:
- Enthusiastic and willing, with strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about delivering a great service to our customers - and helping them get the best from Donorfy.
- Creative, and can think of new angles and approaches to solving customer problems.
- Focused, contributing to a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, objective and customer-needs-focused environment.
- Unafraid to try new tactics or opportunities to achieve your objectives.
- Accountable - you'll be at home and responsible for your activities, their output and outcomes.
- Collaborative - you can't succeed alone, so your success will depend on your ability to build relationships within your team, and across the company, to achieve shared outcomes.
- Available to attend occasional meetings in London or the South East.
The icing on the cake:
- You've used Donorfy previously.
- You have experience with Power BI / Tableau or equivalent.
- You have experience with an open-source programming language, C#, Power Query, or other data-wrangling tool.
Donorfy is fully remote, so you can work from the comfort of your own home. We'll supply a laptop, monitor(s) and other equipment necessary to work effectively. We use collaboration tools to stay in touch throughout the day, and we meet regularly in London and the South-East. You'd need to be able to meet once or twice a month.
Salary £33k - £38k
Holiday - take what you need (most people take around 25 days) and we don't work on English public holidays.
A workplace pension is provided after 3 months to which the company contributes 3% of gross salary.
You can see some of the other benefits here
Ready to be a part of our fantastic team? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection process:
- We'll review your CV
- You'll be invited to an informal Zoom chat initially, and offered a subsequent Zoom interview if it goes well.
- We'll finish with an informal Zoom chat with the wider team.
You will be kept informed of your progress throughout these stages.
No agencies please
A team of third sector experts
We're not just a company, we're a community - our people and values are what truly sets us apart.