About this contract
This is a contract between you (the “Affiliate”) and us (“Donorfy”). It describes how we will work together and other aspects of our business relationship.
This Donorfy Affiliate Programme Agreement applies to your participation in our Donorfy Affiliate Programme (the “Affiliate Program”). Agreeing to these terms enables you to participate in our Affiliate Programme.
We periodically update these terms. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Affiliate Programme changes, ends, or becomes part of another program. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with the Affiliate Programme terms and conditions.
“Donorfy” means a company owned, operated or controlled by Donorfy Ltd.
“Donorfy Affiliate Program” means our affiliate programme as described in this Agreement.
“Affiliate Referral” means a customer prospect who you refer to Donorfy through the affiliate referral process.
“Donorfy Affiliate Tenant” means the Donorfy Tenant that we make available to you to use to register and manage referrals..
“Commission” means an amount applicable for each Customer Transaction.
“Customer” means the authorised actual user of the Donorfy Products who has purchased or signed up for the Donorfy products after being an Affiliate Referral.
“Other Products” means those products and services that we offer, which are not included in the Subscription Service (as detailed below); and, for the purposes of this Agreement, Other Products include, any implementations, customisations, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party products or Services. These other products, and any other products that fall outside of software subscription are not included in Donorfy Affiliate Programme Commission.
“Subscription Service” means our cloud-based CRM software that is subscribed to, and developed, operated, and maintained by us, accessible via https://www.Donorfy.com or another designated URL. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Subscription Service does not include our legacy sales products, any implementation, customisation, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party products or services.
"We", "us", “our”, and “Donorfy” means Donorfy Ltd.
“You” and “Affiliate” means the party, other than Donorfy, entering into this Agreement and participating in the Affiliate Program.
What is the Affiliate programme?
Affiliates can build a recurring income by referring prospects that become paid-for Donorfy Professional users in return for a Commission.
Commission will continue for up to five years, for as long as the Customer is still a paying Donorfy subscriber, you are still an Affiliate and the Affiliate Programme is still in operation (please read the full terms and conditions on this page).
Affiliates are expected to represent Donorfy in a way that is compatible with our values and work in harmony with the Donorfy Business Development team and wider Donorfy company.
Affiliates should only suggest Donorfy as a solution where the Affiliate believes it will add value and is the right solution.
Our commitment to Affiliates
- We will pay you 15% commission, calculated on the value of a client’s Donorfy software subscription. if you refer a prospect that becomes a client within 6 months of the referral.
- An organisation who has placed an order for Donorfy using the in-app order form is counted as a successful referral.
- For each client we will pay you commission for up to 5 years, or when a client ceases their subscription, or when you depart the Affiliate Programme or when the Affiliate Programme is cancelled (whichever happens first)
- Where the referred client pays monthly, commission will be paid monthly.
- We will “reverse bill” the commission from you to us so that you have an invoice for your records.
- You may make the sale or you can refer it to our Business Development Team to assist or do it for you.
- We will give you a free Donorfy demo tenant (to hold up to 1,000 test constituents)
- We will give you free access to the Donorfy Academy for one user so you can learn Donorfy. You can subscribe to additional Academy licence packs if you wish.
- We will provide digital assets to support your referrals and recognise your Affiliate status, that you may display on your website and email signature.
- We will assign you a named account manager
- We will review your Affiliate status and referral activity annually with you
- We will invite you to Affiliate meet-ups (held virtually)
Your commitment to us
- You will represent Donorfy in a way that is compatible with our values and brand
- You will register a referral in an agreed process (a referral is a prospect that we have not been in touch with previously)
- In order to retain your status as an Affiliate you will refer at least one successful prospect each year (i.e a prospect that becomes a paying Donorfy client)
- We provide you with a Donorfy tenant to be used only for referrals.
- You will subscribe to the Affiliate Programme at a cost of GBP £20/month plus VAT / DKK 200/month / EUR 25/month.
Affiliate Programme Withdrawal & Cancellation
- If you stop your Affiliate Programme subscription you will cease receiving any more commission for any previously successful referrals (if you resume an Affiliate subscription after cancelling, no commission on past successful referrals will be paid)
- To retain your Affiliate status you need to keep making referrals that lead to at least one sale per year. If you don’t refer a successful referral during a 12 month period, you will stop being an Affiliate and so cease receiving any commission on any past successful referrals.
- If the Affiliate Programme is cancelled, you will stop being charged for your Affiliate Programme subscription and cease receiving any commission on any past successful referrals.
- Donorfy retains the right to cancel the Affiliate Programme or any individual or company being an Affiliate at any time and without notice (and so cease any further commission payments).
- Donorfy’s decision is final.
This Agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between you and us. Both you and we will have the right to recommend similar products and services of third parties and to work with other parties in connection with the design, sale, installation, implementation and use of similar services and products of third parties.
Donorfy Partner Status
Acceptance and participation in the Affiliate Programme does not mean that you will automatically be accepted as a Donorfy Partner undertaking professional services . In order to participate in the Partner Programme, you will need to apply in accordance with the relevant application procedure.
Which Donorfy products earn commission?
We will only pay commission on Donorfy software subscriptions (commission calculation excludes VAT). The customer may purchase additional Donorfy products and services, for example additional Donorfy Academy licences or professional services - these are not included as eligible for commission in this programme.
You will only be eligible for a commission payment derived from prospects registered and accepted in your Donorfy Affiliate Tenant.
Qualifying a Referral
An Affiliate referral will be considered a valid and accepted if, in our reasonable determination:
(i) it is a new potential customer of ours, and
(ii) is not, at the time of submission or already one of our pre-existing customers, involved in our sales process, or an organisation with which we are not already engaged in a sales process.
We may choose not to accept an Affiliate referral in our reasonable discretion.
Once we have received the Affiliate referral information, we may elect to engage with the prospect directly, regardless of whether or not the Affiliate referral is valid. If an Affiliate referral is not valid then we may choose to maintain it in our database and we may choose to engage with them. Any engagement between Donorfy and a prospect/referral will be at Donorfy’s discretion.
Referral Qualification Time
Each accepted Affiliate referral will expire after six months. A referral starts the day it is recognised by Donorfy as a qualified referral in your Donorfy Affiliate Tenant.
The start of the customer’s subscription is determined by the date the Affiliate subscription payment instruction is set up by the customer and recognised by Donorfy.
If the prospect does not become a Donorfy user within six months of being referred, the Affiliate will no longer be eligible for commission, even if the referred prospect becomes a Donorfy user at a later date. Donorfy’s decision is final.
Setting up your Donorfy Affiliate Tenant
Donorfy Affiliates will have a Donorfy Affiliate Tenant. This is a version of Donorfy that has been customised to enable you to register and manage your leads. Your Affiliate Manager will direct you to your Donorfy Affiliate Tenant.
Please note, you will need to continue to subscribe to a Donorfy Affiliate Tenant in order to continue to receive commision. Please complete the relevant fields in your Affiliate tenant to provide your bank details.
You will also receive a complimentary Donorfy tenant to use to train or demonstrate Donorfy with where you can hold up to 1,000 example/test constituents.
We will determine the currency in which we pay commission, as well as the applicable conversion rate. We expect to pay the commission in £GB.
Affiliates are responsible for payment of all taxes and fees (including bank fees) applicable to the commission. All amounts payable by us to you are subject to offset by us against any amounts owed by you to us. Please complete the relevant VAT field in the Affiliate tenant to let us know your VAT status.
Changes to Commission Rates
We reserve the right to alter or change the commission amount at any time, for new and existing referrals. Donorfys decision is final.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Donorfy reserves the right to amend or update the Affiliate Programme Terms and Conditions, and cancel the Affiliate Programme.
Please note, with all of the areas listed above, and any others not listed, Donorfy’s decision is final.