How does it work?
Integration of your product to Donorfy can provide great value for your customers, increase customer satisfaction and optimise retention.
We provide full support for developers wishing to build an integration using the Donorfy API and we list verified integrations on our website and actively promote them in our communications because we really want our clients to enjoy the full value of Donorfy.
Here's the steps:
1. Tell us what you want to build
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch to discuss it.
2. Design the functional scope of the integration
- Mock up or describe what it’s going to do - we can help with that
- Test the idea with some potential users of the integration
- We will provide advice, eg which endpoints to use
3. Build the integration
- You write and test the code
- We will provide a sandbox Donorfy environment and support during the process (but we won’t write the integration for you)
- We can review and assist with example API requests provided as a Postman collection to help you solve any problems
- You write the Knowledge Base / Help article for your integration explaining how it works and what people need to set up to use it
4. Test the integration
- Make sure it does what it should do
- We will help you test
- You will need to find at least one customer to use the integration in beta - we may be able to help with this
- The customer(s) will provide feedback
- We will review your code
6. Promotion and marketing
- You will need a landing page on your website for the integration
- We will list your integrations in the Works with Donorfy section of our integrations page - linked to your landing page
- You will be able to use Donorfy brand assets under certain guidelines
- We will provide opportunities to get in front of Donorfy clients
Meet our Partners
From data migration to training, discover the Partners that can help you do more of what matters.