Donorfy does things differently
The Donorfy team is made up of savvy entrepreneurs, dedicated developers and third sector experts, committed to helping charities maximise their impact.
While some of us build it and some of us support it; all of us live it and love it. Join us!
What’s it like to work here?
In a nutshell, it's a great business - with heart. The thing that team members love the most? Every day, their work supports incredible charities. Check out our purpose and inspiring values too. Here's a brief overview of life at Donorfy:
- we’re a fully remote team - but we get together regularly
- flexibility built in - to work when and where works best for you and your colleagues
- 28 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- profit share - based on whole-company performance
- we provide you with a shiny new laptop and the equipment you need
- trust and autonomy - we treat people as grown-ups and encourage them to make decisions for themselves
- be part of a united, progressive and caring team
- wellbeing help and resources via our Employee Assistance Programme
- make a real difference by helping hundreds of good causes to thrive
- be part of a successful company with happy clients - it’s a great place to work
A team of third sector experts
We're not just a company, we're a community - our people and values are what truly sets us apart.