Simple pricing - no hidden extras
Donorfy is software-as-a-service - you pay as you go with a subscription that includes your use of the software, support and hosting. No down-payment. Pricing is based on the number of constituents in your database.
Start your journey to a better, cloud-based CRM with Donorfy Essentials. Including online giving, email and events. No more spreadsheets.
Scale your fundraising with Donorfy Professional by managing high-value relationships, and save time with automation and powerful integrations.
According to number of constituents. See table below.
Up to 500 constituents.
- Constituent management
- Set comms preferences and consents for GDPR
- Comms Preferences
- Timeline - Activity and comms log
- Send emails via Gmail, Outlook
- Online donation pages via credit/debit card via Stripe
- Income processing - one-off and recurring income
- Lists (reports and queries)
- Import and Export
- MailChimp integration
- Eventbrite integration
- JustGiving integration
- Stripe integration
- PCA Predict integration
- Unlimited users
up to 500 constituents - £0/mo
More than 500 constituents? Choose Professional.
Priority support included.
Features include all ESSENTIALS features, plus:
- Automatic Gift Aid tax reclaims
- Opportunity management for Major Donors, Trusts, Foundations, Legacies
- Self-service portal for comms preferences and consents
- Accounts System export
- Website integration via widgets for Stripe (credit/debit cards) and GoCardless (Direct Debits)
- Send-To-Donorfy email integration
- Data API for analysing Donorfy data using external tools such as Power BI, Tableau
- Batch entry for high-volume income processing
- Campaign Segmentation
- Import standing order files
- Connect to external Direct Debit providers using EFT features.
up to 1,000 constituents - £89/mo
up to 2,500 constituents - £119/mo
up to 5,000 constituents - £159/mo
up to 10,000 constituents - £219/mo
up to 20,000 constituents - £269/mo
up to 30,000 constituents - £319/mo
up to 50,000 constituents - £459/mo
up to 75,000 constituents - £559/mo
up to 100,000 constituents - £639/mo
up to 150,000 constituents - £819/mo
up to 200,000 constituents - £959/mo
up to 300,000 constituents - £1,169/mo
up to 400,000 constituents - £1,379/mo
up to 500,000 constituents - £1,579/mo
OPTION: the Donorfy API - £59/mo
- Full REST API that provides powerful Donorfy integration possibilities for developers. More information....
OPTION: OwnAzure Subscription - £49/mo
- Use Donorfy with your own Microsoft Azure subscription to provide more power, more control and flexibility. Included in main Donorfy subscription for 30,000 constituents or more. More information....
Important pricing information
Prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
Payment is by Direct Debit only. Fees are collected on/around 15th month for the prior month’s usage, based on the maximum number of constituents during the month in question. All constituents (whether active or inactive) are included in the count.
Do you charge VAT? Not our charge as such, but yes, we are obliged to collect VAT at the standard rate.
Do you accept any payment method other than Direct Debit? Unfortunately not - to keep admin costs and Donorfy pricing low we do not accept any other payment method.
Can I extend my free trial? We are normally happy to extend a trial on request if you need a little more time to evaluate it. Please contact us if you wish to do so.
If I start with Essentials does my data transfer to Professional when I upgrade? Yes - when you want to upgrade just let us know and we'll get your subscription set up. All of your data is preserved, and the additional features available under Professional are unlocked.
Do your prices include training? There are training resources in the support site. If you would like to know the costs for training by a Donorfy Partner then please get in touch with them - they will be happy to help.
Do I need to give payment information when taking out a trial? No - no payment information is required for either the free trial or for Donorfy Essentials.
How much will it cost to migrate my data into Donorfy? That depends. You can use the Donorfy File Upload feature to load data using an Excel workbook - that is included in Donorfy. If you have a more complex migration requirement then please contact us and we can introduce you to the right partner to provide you with an estimate.
Do you charge for the Gift Aid claim service? No - we no longer make a charge for that. The only charge you pay is the Donorfy subscription, with no hidden costs.
What do you charge for online donations? Yes. The amount you end up paying is the Donorfy transaction processing fee (see above), plus the fees retained by the payment gateways Stripe and GoCardless. Overall fees are lower than other providers' fees.
Can I see an older price list? Old price lists can be seen here. These price lists are for reference only. Current pricing is this page.