Simple pricing - no hidden extras
Donorfy is software-as-a-service - you pay as you go with a subscription that includes your use of the software, support and hosting. No down-payment. Pricing is based on the number of constituents in your database.
Start your journey to a better, cloud-based CRM with Donorfy Essentials. Including online giving, email and events. No more spreadsheets.
Scale your fundraising with Donorfy Professional by managing high-value relationships, and save time with automation and powerful integrations.
According to number of constituents. See table below.
Up to 500 constituents.
- Constituent management
- Set comms preferences and consents for GDPR
- Comms Preferences
- Timeline - Activity and comms log
- Send emails via Gmail, Outlook
- Unlimited Campaign Donation pages (fixed format credit card via Stripe)
- Income processing - one-off and recurring income
- Lists (reports and queries)
- Import and Export using File Uploader
- MailChimp integration
- Eventbrite integration
- JustGiving integration
- PCA Predict integration
- Unlimited users
up to 500 constituents - £0/mo
More than 500 constituents? Choose Professional.
Priority support included.
Features include all ESSENTIALS features, plus:
- Automatic Gift Aid tax reclaims
- Opportunity management for Major Donors, Trusts, Foundations, Legacies
- Self-service portal for comms preferences and consents
- Web Widgets that allow your web designer to create custom online giving pages using debit/credit cards (via Stripe) and Direct Debits (via GoCardless)
- Create custom Dashboard report tiles using the Tile builder feature
- Send-To-Donorfy email integration
- Accounts System export
- Data API for analysing Donorfy data using external tools such as Power BI, Tableau
- Batch entry for high-volume income processing
- Campaign Segmentation
- Import standing order files
- Advanced user permissions
- Connect to external Direct Debit providers using EFT features
up to 1,000 constituents - £89/mo + VAT
up to 2,500 constituents - £119/mo + VAT
up to 5,000 constituents - £159/mo + VAT
up to 10,000 constituents - £219/mo + VAT
up to 20,000 constituents - £269/mo + VAT
up to 30,000 constituents - £319/mo + VAT
up to 50,000 constituents - £459/mo + VAT
up to 75,000 constituents - £559/mo + VAT
up to 100,000 constituents - £639/mo + VAT
up to 150,000 constituents - £819/mo + VAT
up to 200,000 constituents - £959/mo + VAT
up to 300,000 constituents - £1,169/mo + VAT
up to 400,000 constituents - £1,379/mo + VAT
up to 500,000 constituents - £1,579/mo + VAT
OPTION: the Donorfy API - £59/mo + VAT
- Full REST API that provides powerful Donorfy integration possibilities for developers to produce custom integrations, and make use of other API-enabled tools such as Microsoft Flow. More information....
OPTION: OwnAzure Subscription - £49/mo + VAT
- Use Donorfy with your own Microsoft Azure subscription to provide more power, more control and flexibility. Included in main Donorfy subscription for 30,000 constituents or more. More information....
Important pricing information
Prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
Payment is by Direct Debit only. Fees are collected on/around 15th month for the prior month’s usage, based on the maximum number of constituents during the month in question. All constituents (whether active or inactive) are included in the count.
Do I need to give payment information when taking out a trial? No - no payment information is required for either the free trial or for Donorfy Essentials.
Do you charge VAT? Not our charge as such, but yes, we are obliged to collect VAT at the standard rate.
Do you accept any payment method other than Direct Debit? Unfortunately not - to keep admin costs and Donorfy pricing low we do not accept any other payment method.
When do we start paying? Before the conclusion of your trial you will need to create a subscription in order to keep using Donorfy beyond the trial end date.
Can I extend my free trial? We are normally happy to extend a trial on request if you need a little more time to evaluate it. Please contact us if you wish to do so. Please note, the trial period cannot be extended simply to accommodate more implementation time.
Why do we have to pay a Donorfy subscription if we haven't gone live yet? If you or your consultant need to log into Donorfy to implement it then that can be done during the trial, but after that you will need to subscribe to continue to get access. Remember that you will only be charged for the peak number of constituents in any given month.
If I start with Essentials does my data transfer to Professional when I upgrade? Yes - when you want to upgrade just let us know and we'll get your subscription set up. All of your data is preserved, and the additional features available under Professional are unlocked.
Do your prices include training? No. There are free training resources in the support site. If you would like to know the costs for training by a Donorfy Partner then please get in touch with them - they will be happy to help.
How much will it cost to migrate my data into Donorfy? That depends. Please see the onboarding page for options.
Do you charge for the Gift Aid claim service? No - we no longer make a charge for that. The only charge you pay is the Donorfy subscription, with no hidden costs.
Do you charge for online donations? No. However the payment gateways Stripe and GoCardless retain their own transaction processing fees.
Can I see an older price list? Legacy price lists can be seen here. These price lists are for reference only. Current pricing is this page.