The answer may be in the Donorfy Knowledge Base. The KB contains the entire documentation about the product and how it works.
If you have a specific issue with Donorfy you can submit a request to our support team. This creates a "ticket" in our support system. The service is included in your Donorfy subscription. You can use it as much as you like.
What does the Donorfy support service cover?
- Specific questions about something in Donorfy that you don't understand or is not working as you think it should - but you have tried.
- Informing us that something in Donorfy is broken (we'll put it in the backlog to be resolved in a future update).
- Web widgets - if you have implemented the Donorfy web widgets on your website but the page isn't working, we will give guidance on what may be wrong but we cannot build or correct the page - that should be done by whoever manages your website. However, this article usually solves the problem.
- Integrations between Donorfy and other apps, where the integration is part of the product.
Please help us to help you! When you submit a request give us as much information as you can to enable us to resolve your question. For example, if your request is about a List - tell us the List's name. Or a constituent number. Or a URL for an online donation page.
What does the Donorfy support service NOT cover?
- Issues relating to your data or the data migration - please refer to the Donorfy Partner that did your migration.
- Issues relating to custom set up or configuration - please refer to your Donorfy Partner.
- Training - we'll be happy to refer you to a training partner.
- Configuration of Donorfy - our Partners provide this service, or you may find a KB article that helps you do it yourself.
- Use of integrated apps - you will need to contact the support service of the app in question.
- Building or correcting pages on your website - that should be done by whoever manages your website, referring to this article.
- Questions relating to your account, or general business enquiries - please contact us using the contact form.
Not sure who to contact?
Sometimes it isn't clear who can solve your problem. In that case, submit a request to us and we'll either resolve your request under support or signpost you to someone who can.